Lazada Philippines

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Lucky me at Clucky's Chicken


It had to said, “My love for Korean food had jump to another level because of Clucky’s Meal, from the way they cooked and presented their versions of fried chicken to the gelato dessert, not to mention the famous brew iced tea”.

I just came from a trip in Los Banos Laguna, when a couple of friends invited me to have a dinner with them. Since the said restaurant is located at the G/F Tower 2 of Rockwell Business Center in Ortigas which is near my residence, how could I say "no". How lucky I am that I did not say “  No” to them even though I am so tired and just want to go to sleep.


I was kinda late already but  I was able to get a taste of salad  that they had ordered.


This House Salad ( P119) is a must when you dine at Clucky's especially if you're watching your weight

For spicy salad lover, I recommend that your get the Spicy Crabmeal Salad ) P 159), the sauce will get  to you

The Chicken Burger Meal with Parmesan Fries is a big meal itself ( P119) served with their famous Brew Ice Tea

Their version of Fish Fillet are definitely a must try, with dippings and steam rice, you can't go wrong with that combination

And Finally, the Famous Clucky's Chicken, you can choose between the soy garlic and spicy flavor.
For me, I love the soy garlic version for I truly enjoy it with my rice, the drumsticks were prepared in a way that everyone can truly enjoy the juiciness of every bite.


For dessert, there's their own variants of Gelato


As if I'm not yet done, they also have Bulgogi Rice Meal ( P 139)


For Kimchi lover, here's the Kimchi Fried Rice ( P130)

It was night of new friendship and new finding where to dine in the area of  Ortigas




Clucky's
G/F Tower 2
Rockwell Business Center
Ortigas Ave., Pasig City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...