Lazada Philippines

Monday, November 19, 2012

A Secret Garden in the City : Core Biwon Korean Restaurant

I had watched several Korean Teleserye and I was hooked as to the kind of food that was served for the king and other noble family in the story. Last week, I didn’t expect that I would encounter this cuisine as well. Located at the Ground Floor of Core Town Building, 2822 EDSA Ext. cor. P. Celle St., Pasay City is New Biwon Korean Restaurant. Biwon stands for Secret Garden and its stand to its name.

To be an authentic Korean Restaurant, no shortcut is made. Everything is made on a daily basis that even take out is limited to prevent any mishaps on the food.  There is fuss or frills, just the good old Korean dish on the table.




I was told that appetizers were not supposed to be eaten before the main meal but must be eaten with the main dish. And to tell you the truth, it’s more fun that way.



So love this Sweet and Spicy Pork, chewy and tasty

Kimchi made fresh everyday


Japchae , this Korean noodles don't have that oily feeling and cooked just right, priced at P320.00, you surely got your money 's worth on this one.


Haemol Joen is the authentic Korean Pancake, with the squid and scallions, shrimp and leeks, cost is P 370 but good for 2-3 persons. 

Bulgogi was cooked in front of us and with the smell coming out, I couldn't wait to taste, the beef is so tender , the stock that came out is enough to get you going. cost at P300.00


Finally, my own Samgyupsal , the one that I was always so curious about, wrapping it with lettuce and together with the sauce, you will just keep asking for more. Cost at P300.00

My meal was made complete with the rice served in a metal container and the Wookojitang Stew Soup that made me quite all through out the meal. Cost P 290.00


You can call 551-2118 or 834-7576 for more details but I recommend that you taste it yourself.


HAPPY EATING.......................













No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...