Lee Young-Ae is back. Filipinos might know her better as Dae Jang Geum, her character in “Jewel in the Palace”. It was a watershed moment for Philippine TV as the first Korean teleserye that captured the hearts of Filipinos everywhere, and thus started a trend that continues to this day. After the tremendous success of this series, Young Ae chose to step back from the limelight, but this year she is returning to a new drama, which has caused much excitement in the entertainment world and among her multitude of fans. Along with her acting comeback, she has become the ambassador of Hurom Slow Juicer. It could not have been a more perfect fit.
Hurom is more than just a juicer. Depending on the model, there are many preparations you can do with Hurom such as almond milk, and yes, like Young Ae’s mother, you can even make fresh noodles. The third (3rd) generation’s 2016 New Hurom HAA-Series even has an attachment where you can make healthy pure fruit sherbets and ice cream.
Here is a healthy recipe you can try on:
Banana Cookie Ice Cream
• Frozen Banana 2ea
• Oreo Cookie 5ea
• Condensed Milk 2T
1. Cut the bananas into 5 pieces and freeze them.
2. Cut the cookies in half.
3. Prepare the ice cream strainer and open the juice cap.
4. Get a juice cup and place it under the juice outlet.
5. Prepare the frozen bananas, Oreo cookies and condensed milk.
6. Take turns in inserting ingredients from number 5.
Soft Persimmon Sherbet
• Frozen soft persimmon 2ea
• Yogurt 2T
• Lemon juice 1ts
1. Defrost the frozen soft persimmon and divide into 6 parts. (Remove the seeds)
2. Prepare the ice cream strainer and open the juice cap.
3. Get a juice cup and place it under the juice outlet.
4. Prepare frozen soft persimmon, yogurt and lemon juice.
5. Take turns in inserting ingredients from number 4.
Hurom Slow Juicers are available in Abenson, Anson Link, Duty Free, Gourdo’s, Rustan’s, Landmark, Metro Gaisano, Royal Duty Free, S&R, SM Appliance, SM Home, True Value, and Western Appliances. To learn more about Hurom Slow Juicers, visit the official website at www.hurom.com and follow us on our social media accounts: (Facebook) http://www.facebook.com/huromphofficial, and (Twitter & Instagram) @HuromPHofficial. You may contact directly to hotlines (+632) 926-8038 / (+632) 926-8009.