Sharing to you Chef Dino’s Recipe
Black Pepper Crab: Mother’s Best Recipes
1 whole crab steamed
4 tbsp Mother's Best Oyster Sauce
2 tbsp Mother's Best Soy Sauce
2 tbsp butter
1 head garlic, finely chopped
2 tbsp brown sugar
4 tbsp cracked black pepper
2 tbsp of water
Coriander leaves for garnishing
1. Chop crab into serving pieces.
2. Heat butter in a sauté pan.
3. Add garlic, pepper, brown sugar, 2 tablespoons Mother’s Best Oyster Sauce and 2 tablespoons Mother’s Best Soy Sauce.
4. Add crab into pan and add 2 tablespoons of water.
5. Sauté crab in pepper sauce for 3 minutes.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.