Lazada Philippines

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Lunch time at Bistro Remedios : The Authentic Filipino Restaurant


I was with my group of friends last week at Ermita and when the clock strikes 12 then it only means one thing, its lunch time.  Since we decided to go all Filipino, there’s no other place that the Bistro Remedios

At Bistro Remedios, popular authentic Filipino dishes are given served. The foods are heirloom recipes and the ingredients are fresh.  During our visit, I noticed that there are foreigners enjoying the food as well.  The in house band music is delightful to the ear, that I truly enjoy my lunch. The place give me a homely feeling, from flooring to ceiling, they made sure that it reflects what being a Fiipino all is about

Did I mention that we are having our lunch, hahaha?  Well here are some of them, for my tummy had it all eaten up

Our choice of drinks, i prefer the buko shake



This Pako Salad with Salted is a must, I can't get over this one, I keep asking for more

Lumpiang Sariwa

Creamy Kare Kare with or with bagoong with my two cups of rice

Nilaga or Bulalo, what ever you want to call this dish is fine with me, cause it taste so good that I forget what it was called

Do you want to know a secret, then ask for Sikreto ni Maria for your dessert


Malate Branch
1911 M. Adriatico St., Remedios Circle, Malate, Manila
Metro Manila, Philippines

Phone Number
(+63 2) 523-9153

Operating Hours
Friday & Saturday 12:00pm to 3:00pm for Lunch and 6:00pm to 12:00am for Dinner

Sunday to Thursday 11:00am to 3:00pm for Lunch and 6:00pm to 11:00pm for Dinnert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...