Lazada Philippines

Friday, October 17, 2014

DO IT THE TOMAHAWKWAY

I am not a frequent meat eater, which is why I’m choosy when I dine out and pork meat would be the the main course. I just want to make sure that when I eat meat, it would be worth my time and effort.
I live in Pasig and as they say; love your own place and restaurant as well. I need not go far just to get a taste of what I want because a restaurant recently opens in Kapitolyo and they served what I crave for but choose to dine only on what I think is the best. Located inside Kapitolyo is TOMAHAWK, best known for their Tomahawk Chops.




Let’s start the tour, I mean our dinner
The house blend ice tea are truly refreshing, choose between 
Peach iced tea and premium iced tea

I love the onion ring, it's crunchy and yet you can still taste the sweetness of the onion and dip is perfect

Calamari

Buffalo wings, I so love the spiciness of the buffalo, not so spicy and yet has the ting that I’m looking for,  the dip is perfect

Chicken Tenders


Baby back ribs with mushrooms and grilled corn, I so love the sauce and the meat is tender as well, the mushroom is a perfect sidedish

Fish and fries,  this is one the best seller . What good about the fries is, it still retain the taste and  still juicy

Grilled rosemary chicken with dirty rice, mashed potatoes and coleslaw. If you are not a meat lover, this dish is what you’re looking for. I love the mashed potatoes since it got the bite that I love

Grilled chop with dirty rice, coleslaw and mac and cheese, And this is it, The meat is tender, sauce is perfect, the serving is actually good for two if you ask me. And don’t forget the dirty rice which is a good meal by itself


Fried chops with dirty rice, coleslaw and fried, if you want it fried and still want the chop, this is the dish for you

Sausage and Sauerkraut

Grilled hanger steak with wine sauce

Country fried chicken
For Pasta lover, here is your dish
Bolognese pasta

Carbonara pasta

The proud owners of  TOMAHAWK, it was nice to know that they are really hands on with their business
Don’t worry about the space in Tomahawk, just because you see it small from the outside; wait till you visit the second floor. The area is spacious enough to accommodate up to 50 people and you could use the place for any occasions that you can think of.

Tomahawk Chops & Grill
56-A East Capitol Drive, Kapitolyo, Pasig City
Opening Hours: 6:00pm to 11:00pm (Soft Opening)
Contact: 0917-840-9876
Facebook: www.facebook.com/TomahawkChopsAndGrill

Instagram: @TomahawkChopsAndGrill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...